Periodontal & Dental Implantology Surgeon
Periodontology & Dental Implantology Clinic
Located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
For over 16 years, Dr. John J. Choi, DDS and his staff has been providing quality specialty dental care to NY/NJ/PA residents.
Over the years, we have dedicated our efforts to create a smile that our patients can be proud of.
At John J. Choi DDS, Implants & Periodontics, our team understands what it takes to give our patients the specialty dental care that is effective and comfortable.
Whether you are in need of implants, extractions, or dentures, our team is here to help you.
For an initial examination, please contact our office at
We offer a variety of dental services, including:
- Periodontal treatments, including gum exam, deep scaling, “gum” surgery, and “gum” grafting
- Implant - Surgical Phase : including implant placements, bone grafting and sinus lifts
- Implant Restoration: including crown restorations, abutments, and dentures, and fixed bridges.
Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority
Making a visit to the dentist is often accompanied by feelings of anxiety. At John J. Choi DDS Implants & Periodontics, our team understands these triggers of dentophobia, which is why we take every necessary step to ensure your comfort and peace of mind. From the moment that you walk in through our doors, our team is dedicated to creating a stress-free environment. Furthermore, throughout every procedure, our team is in constant communication with you to ensure that you are comfortable and relaxed.
Qualities that set our periodontal clinic apart from other dental offices or centers include:
- Dr. Choi is board eligible candidate and is surgically trained to complete dental implant procedures
- We offer state of the art treatments, using only the highest quality equipment and Cone Beam CT (3D X-ray)machine that can digitally scan your jaw to reconstruct a 3D image for a detailed evaluation.
- We now digitally scan the teeth and gums and other related dental tissue and convert them to a digitized 3D scan representative of patients' condition. Instead of the gooey and messy analog impression materials.
- Virtual / Digital Dental Design of new restorations and crowns even before it is fabricated.
- We now offer 3D-PRINTING / Dental Milling for your provisional dental Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures by using the state of the art digital scanning (Digital Impression) and 3D printer with Nanoceramic Dental Resin, which is the newest technological innovation in dentistry.
- We create a calm, serene and welcoming environment
- We have extensive experience in dental implants and periodontics
- We accept most Dental PPO Insurances
- We also offer our own private Discounted Dental Plan: The DCP Plan for those without Dental Insurances. Inquire at our office.
To schedule an appointment, please give us a call at (201) 660-7871.